Current Job Opportunities
Do you want to be a part of the exciting Revitalization of Downtown York?
Royal Square Development & Construction (RSDC) is currently seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent
The Superintendent will provide on-site coordination for all phases of commercial construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, materials, and equipment; ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed; and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Leadership - Provide leadership on site, supporting RSDC staff as well the various subcontractors, vendors, and associates.
- Knowledge - Maintain a working knowledge of plans and specifications in order to efficiently coordinate the work to be completed on site with all parties.
- Communication - Effectively communicate with the project team regarding scheduling, manpower needs, material deliveries, potential challenges or necessary changes in scope.
- Coordination - Coordination of all daily activities to insure the timely completion of the project. This includes scheduling of all subcontractors, vendors, consultants, and inspections.
- Safety & Security - Monitor job-site on a daily basis to insure a safe and clean work environment for all parties involved.
- Integrity – Treat all parties with respect, maintain a steady presence under pressure, and demonstrate self-accountability.
Other Essential Skills:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Physical ability to perform various construction activities on site.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Attention to detail.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in the construction industry
- Valid driver’s license.
- Efficient in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Knowledge in the Microsoft Suite software such as Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferable but not required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume to Kevin Cysyk, Director of HR, at email@example.com.